Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

LOOT - 3 for 3 Bath & Body Works

I found myself pulled into B&BW once again on the last day of their buy 3 get 3 free sale.



I got 3 body creams, 1 body lotion, 2 perfumes, 2 candles, and a candle holder.



The lotion in Bali mango smells really good but it can be a little intense.
I love the texture of these body creams. They're not too thick and have greatly improved the look of my skin while leaving a subtle scent behind.
Coconut lime verbena: I hate coconut and would never have picked this one up if my bf didn't make me smell it. The lime really changed my mind and oddly makes me think of 7Up when I put this on.
Warm vanilla sugar: Vanilla is one of my favorite scents so I'm pretty picky about anything vanilla. This is not overly sweet but there is something about it that I don't quite like... can't put my finger on it though. Even though I was going to save it for the winter as I do find it a little heavy, I do pull it out on cold rainy days (which we still have a lot of in Vancouver).
Country chic: My favorite scent. It reminds me of apples for some reason.



The candle is peach Bellini scented and it smells delicious. Don't you just love the little tropical candle holder? CUTE.


Because of my love for the Mango Mandarin body cream, I got the perfume to go with it. The black raspberry vanilla is another favorite of mine. I like to spray it over the warm vanilla sugar cream or on stationery as I do quite a lot of letter writing. My only gripe with these are the scents don't last very long which is what I expect from an EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment