Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

LOOT - Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Launch

Last Saturday was the launch event of Paris Amour, B&BW's newest signature scent collection. It was a perfect day to hoard, even though I have about 9 bottles of lotion that I still need to use up!

But three of them were giving me a headache =/ I figured I would replace them with fruity and light floral scents this time around :)

I got Into The Wild, Peach Citrus, and Carried Away body lotion; they were 2 for 1.
I also got 5 PocketBacs in Sweet Pea, Peach Punch (x2), Passionfruit Colada, and Chocolate Chew.



During the event, they were giving out a pink Paris charm cosmetic bag and a full size body lotion of your choice for free! I picked up Paris Amour, of course. The travel sized Sweet Pea lotion was also free because I had a coupon.


Guess who will be smelling good this school year? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment